This document will guide you through the following steps:
- Setting up your mPOP all-in-one receipt printer and cash drawer
- Setting up your iPad with the mPOP including charging your iPad from the mPOP
- Setting up Bluetooth on your iPad to connect to the mPOP
- Installing FrogPOS from the Apple app store
- Connecting FrogPOS to the mPOP
Connect Power Cable
Turn power off
- Turn off the power of mPOP
Connect power cable
- Take note of the direction of the power socket, and connect the power
Wire power cable
- There are 2 cable outlets to the right and left, and it can be wired according to where mPOP is place
- Wire it so it goes underneath or between the power cable hook and pull it out through the outlet.
Wiring Example 1
Wiring Example 2
Insert power cable plug into electrical outlet.
Set up tablet stand and tablet
Charging from mPOP
- Connect the USB cable you use with the tablet to the USB port (1.5A) to charge your tablet.
- A USB cable for the tablet is not included in the Use a commercially available USB cable (or one that came with the tablet).
- Connect the USB cable connector to the port on the bottom of mPOP (either of the ones indicated).
Setting up Bluetooth on iPad
- Open the setting screen of the tablet and select
- Turn Bluetooth from Off to
- Select “STAR mPOP-xxxxx” from Devices
Confirm Bluetooth has connected
- When connection is complete, “Connected” will be displayed next to the device
Install FrogPOS from App Store
- Click on App Store icon on your
- Search for “floral frog cloudpos” and then download and install. You will require an iTunes account to access the app store. You can sign-up for free if you don’t have one.
- Once installed locate the CloudPOS icon on your iPad and click to open.
- Click “Allow” for FrogPOS to access your location. This is to ensure if you opt to process payments with SumUp that your location is known to reduce fraud.
- Enter your “Shop ID”, “Username” and “Password” to link FrogPOS to your Floral Frog account. This is a onetime requirement.
- Enter your unique PIN to access FrogPOS.
Connect CloudPOS to mPOP
- Log into FrogPOS and click on “Settings”
- Switch mPOP Cash Register to “On”
- Select Bluetooth interface
- Select “POP10 WHT BT:mPoP”
- Click “Yes” to confirm your printer is mPOP
- Close “Settings” in FrogPOS to complete connectivity.