Terminal not turning on or screen not lighting up
- Unplug power, wait for ten seconds and then reconnect.
- Check all cables are firmly connected or battery pack is firmly in
- Check internet or phone line is working.
Terminal won’t connect to process
- Hold down the clear button and the punctuation button (below the
9 key) simultaneously for 3-5 seconds, until the terminal turns off.
- Once off, hold the enter button until the terminal powers on again.
- Try the transaction again.
- Unplug terminal from Power Socket and Ethernet Port on the
- Restart router.
- Once router is restarted, plug terminal back into Power Socket and
Ethernet Port on the router.
Alert interruption message on terminal
Contact PaymentSense and they’ll put you in touch with the terminal manufacturer.
STILL CAN’T FIX IT?
Call PaymentSense on 0800 103 2959 (UK) / (01) 696 8393 (ROI) for 24/7 technical support.
If the technical team are unable to fix the problem, they will order a replacement terminal within 24 hours (UK) /
48 hours (ROI) (excluding weekends). Please note, some geographical exclusions apply.